11 June 2011

Charity T-shirts event for Japan

I created handmade T-shirts for 'IBUKI, a charity event for Japan earthquake & tsunami relief.

Over 30 artists/designers exhibit and sell their T-shirts at the exhibition.
The profits will be donated to 'Ashinaga Ikuei' who supports children who lost their parents due to the disasters.

I bleached the T-shirt and drew the lines with felt-tip pen.
Bleaching was done well but not the drawings really...

I did two.

first one. front


back




The brush in my hand touched it unexpectedly when I referred this first one for the second one...

Then I drew a face.





second one. front


back


This is worse.
Couldn't do the balance well..
It's difficult to draw on T-shirt using fit tip.









when it's worn.




IBUKI
- a sign of blooming-

16 - 25 June  30 June - 14 July

at Electric Blue Gallery

64 Middlesex Street
London E1 7EZ





View Larger Map


No comments: